1. Go to Setup >> Front Office >> Credit Card from the main menu.
2. Under Credit Card Validation, if you need to connect Stripe with Front Office then choose Stripe in the Easy InnKeeping PMS dropdown and click on the “Connect with Stripe” button.
3. It will be redirected to Stripe login page.
4. Sign In with the Stripe Email and Password.
5. After successful login into Stripe, click on the “Connect my Stripe account” button which is shown below.
6. After clicking on the “Connect my Stripe account” button it will be redirected from Stripe page to the Easy InnKeeping application which is shown below. Then click on the Save Changes button. Only saving the page only the connecting process will get completed.
7. If you need to connect Stripe for Online Booking, then after successful connection with the Easy InnKeeping PMS, choose Stripe in the “Easy WebRez Online Booking” dropdown and click on Save Changes.
1. In the Billing Screen, enter the Credit Card details and click on “Process CC” button.
2. It will be redirected to the Stripe Payment page. Click on the “Process Amount” button to complete the payment. This will redirected again to the billing screen.
3. Once the payment get processed successfully, then a payment row with the Transaction Id will be shown in the Billing Screen which is shown below.
4. When making Refund, choose the respective account code in the account code list. Say, 113 VisaCard Refund for the VisaCard Payment. Then click on the Process CC Button. Then enter the processed Transaction ID in the refund alert box and click on OK. It will be navigated to the Stripe payment page and click on the “Process Amount” button.
5. If the Refund process got successfully then it will show up the Refund row in the Billing Screen which is shown below:
Not a user?