1. To reset the password, click on the “Forgot Password” link which is located in the login page.
2. Enter the Property Short Name and Login Name / Email and click on Send button.
3. Once both the Property Short Name and Login / Email are valid then an email will be sent to the particular user with the password reset instructions, which is shown in the below screenshot. Email address will be taken from,
– Setup >> Front Office >> Property Info – For admin login
– Setup >> Front Office >> Staff – For staff login.
Note: If the staff login has not updated with the email address, then the admin user should update the particular user with the valid email address to receive the password reset instruction.
4. Click on the “Choose New Password” button.
5. Enter the “New Password & Confirm Password” and click on “Submit” button.
Note: New Password Requirements: The password should contain at least one Upper Case letter, one Lower case letter, one Special character and one Number. Password must be 8 – 15 characters in length, and the last 3 passwords cannot be re-used.
1.In Setup >> Front Office >> Property Info and Setup >> Front Office >> Staff List, password field should contain at least one Lower case, Upper case, Special character and Numeric value. Password length should be 8 – 15 characters. If these conditions are not met, then no modifications to those pages cannot be Saved.
2. In Setup >> Front Office >> Staff List, email address field is now mandatory. If the existing staff has not updated or entered an email address, it must be updated now. (This is the email address that the Forgot Password reset link will be sent to)
3. In the login page, the password field is changed to case sensitive.
4. After six failed login attempts, the user will be locked out for 30 minutes. Also, this will be tracked in the Reports >> Activity by Date, Employee and Shift reports.