Property Management Software features: Rooms & Rates
- Guest, reservation & payment information in one central screen
- Send email and print confirmation letters.
- Individual & Group Reservations
- Flexible rate structure displayed with currency
- Automatic recall of credit card numbers
- Automatic room allocation based on seasonal rates defined
- Track Referral Source
Quick Reservation This screen requires nothing more than what’s needed for a reservation. Select date and room from calendar – then enter guest payment and contact details. Finished! Return to the calendar later to “check-in,” print a bill or add charges to their room.
Letters & Auto Email:
- From the calendar screen, immediately print or e -mail confirmation details!
- Customize letters and forms
- Setup automated emails for confirmations, thank you letters and promotions
Minimum Nights Restriction
Allocate minimum nights restrictions during certain periods of the year like Memorial Weekend. When minimum nights requirements are not met, the restriction message will be displayed.
- The different rates and its corresponding seasons are defined in this screen. The Seasonal rates override the regular rate.
- Automatic room allocation based on seasonal rates. Allows for unlimited rate plans.
- Make a reservation for the group leader
- Helps you to reassign the existing guest and the billing can be done as a group or split and paid
- One easy – to – read screen !
- Detailed guest Information.
- View Complete reservation history
- View Guest's past cancelled reservation in the History section of the Guest screen.
- Search guests based on different criteria like Phone number and Address.
Property Management Reports & Security
Employee Security: Password protection
- Configure access to all areas of the software. Decide which employees can add, modify, view or print reservations, reports, invoices, rates and taxes.
- Define levels of privileges allowing employees to access only screens that they have permissions for
Night Audit Report
Gives exact income received each day.
To close shifts and reconciles receipts we provide the following reports: Advance Deposits Collected, Closing Shift Report, Closing Out/Cash Out, Daily Sales, Night Audit, etc.
Chart of Accounts
- This screen now provides the ability to assign separate taxes to a variety of sale items or services at your property.
- Perfect for innkeepers who either wish to pay other charges, such as lunch, gift shop sales or other services provided in your property.